Privacy / Disclaimer
The following notice applies to all World Wide Web Pages of the Janda Approach websites.All materials available on this website, particularly those containing health, medical, and/or therapy information are presented for information and educational purposes only. This general information is not intended to diagnose any medical condition or to replace your healthcare professional.While we make every effort to present accurate and reliable information on this website, we do not guarantee it’s accuracy. We are not responsible for any of the content found on any other website pages linked to by www.JandaApproach.com
- Acceptance of Terms. When you access this site, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to abide by the terms described below. If you do not agree to the terms discussed here, you should exit this site now.
- Age Requirements. If you are under the age of 18, your use of this site must be approved by a parent or legal guardian. All registrations for workshops must be submitted by someone 18 years of age or older.
- Copyright. Everything on this site is copyrighted. The copyrights are owned by www.jandaapproach.com except in cases where the original creator retains copyright of the material. Copyrights to external links are owned and/or the responsibility of those external sites.
- Use of Information. The material is used for information only. The material is used for non-commercial purposes only. Print copies of materials contained in this Website may also be used for face-to-face educational purposes when the above criteria have been met. These materials may not be mirrored, derivatized, or reproduced without the express written permission.
- No Warranty. While we attempt to provide accurate information on this Web site, it assumes no responsibility for accuracy. We may change any information on this site at any time without notice. Material on this site is provided “as is” and does not constitute a warranty of any kind, either express or implied. We disclaim all warranties, expressed or implied. This disclaimer includes but is not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. It also includes any expressed or implied warranties arising from any course of dealing, usage, or trade practice.
- Limitation of Liability. We are not liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of the use, or the inability to use, material on this Website. This non-liability includes but is not limited to injuries incurred while using exercises or programs accessed via this website.
- Links. While this Website contains links to third-party Web sites, we are not responsible for the content of any linked sites. While we strive to obtain quality resources for this Website, these links are provided as a convenience, and we not endorse the companies or contents of any linked sites. We also do not guarantee or imply any guarantee as to the validity of information obtained on linked Website or the availability of said linked sites.
- Unathorized Use. Any unathorized use of the this Website or bypass of any security measures is a violation of federal law and will be prosecuted.
- Your Submission. Any material, information, or idea submitted or posted on this Website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. We may share or otherwise use your submission for any purpose whatsoever. If any of the information submitted constitutes personal data you agree that we may use and transmit such personal data internally, nationally, and across international boundaries for non-commercial purposes. Personal information and data will be treated as set forth in our Privacy Statement.
- Export of Information. Certain Export Controls laws prohibit the export of certain technical data and software to certain territories. No content from this site may be downloaded or otherwise exported in violation of the law in the United States or in each respective country.
- Jurisdiction and Choice of Law. This agreement and all claims or issues regarding this Website, shall be governed according to the laws of the State of Louisiana. Any legal action concerning these Terms or this Website must be brought within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises and must be brought in the State of Louisiana. Where no conceivable Louisiana law applies, the laws of the United States of America will be applied.
- Data collection Standard browsing and searches of the website do not require any personally identifying information. We collect limited general information your browser makes available whenever you visit a website. This information may include your Internet Protocol address, the operating system your computer is using, the browser software your computer is using, who your Internet service provider is, the Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”) of the website from which you just came and the URL to which you go next, and certain operating metrics, such as the amount of time you use our website and the date and time of your query. Some of our services (including viewing resources, email subscriptions, etc.) require you to register for an account. We may ask you for some personal information in order to create an account (typically your name, email address and a password for your account) and we will use that information to provide services to you, including sending periodic emails for information updates. For certain services, such as our education program, we may request credit card or other payment information, which we maintain in encrypted form on secure servers.
- Information security We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. We restrict access to your personally identifying information to employees and/or agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. However, we cannot guarantee that such security measures will be sufficient, will not be breached, and that your information may not be disclosed or otherwise accessed in an unauthorized manner. Certain information may be transmitted to you by electronic mail. Although it may be illegal to intercept or disclose these messages, these transmissions are not secured.
- Updating your information You may always log into your account and update your information or preferences. While these changes are automatically reflected in your account, it may take up to 48 hours to fully process any opt-in or opt-outs.